Skydive KC makes booking your Kansas City skydiving adventure... easy. Whether booking a tandem skydive or an AFP learn to skydive course, all of our bookings are made through our Burble reservations skydiving software.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Please review our updated procedures for tandem skydiving students and guests here.
Please note all participants:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- MUST bring a valid, photo, state ID.
- Weight restrictions do apply (you will be weighed privately when you arrive).
- Males must weigh no more than 220lbs
- Females must weigh no more than 180lbs
- Exceptions are possible. Please call for details.
- All participants must be in good physical condition and have no major health problems.
- Clothing required for jump:
- Tennis shoes only. No boots, sandals or flip-flops.
- Long pants are recommended (jeans, sweats)
- Dress comfortably for a mix of outdoor and indoor training. Wear layers if cool outside.
- "GoPro" or personal cameras are "Not allowed" on the flight up or skyidve.
Classes are booked by reservation only. We do not cancel reservations due to weather on the day of the jump. You are still required to be on time to class "rain or shine". Your jump will be rainchecked if weather does not allow us to jump. Again, we still require you to show up for all the training on your reservation date.
Failure to show for your reservation or canceling a pre-booked reservation inside of 14 days will result in loss of deposits and will require a reschedule with a new deposit.
Skydive Kansas City is a really great place to skydive whether you are a student or a fun jumper. They have an awesome staff and always make you feel welcome. The Tandem, AFF instructors plus the all the coaches are all top notch and professional. They have always made me feel at home and safe. The King Air aircraft is a huge plus also, takes you to 14,000 feet in about 10 minutes.
» Terry C.